Follow @poundland_uk and submit your image for the day onto your Instagram with the hashtag #PoundlandAutumn. Each day represents a different topic and at least five images need to be submitted over the 31 days to enter (they must be on different days). You must also be following us on Instagram.
Terms and Conditions
Please read before you enter our Prize Draw
1. These terms and conditions (the “Terms”) are the terms and conditions that apply to the “Poundland 31 Days Of Autumn” (the “Prize Draw”) as promoted by Poundland Limited (company number 02495645) whose registered office is at Wellmans Road, Willenhall, West Midlands, WV13 2QT (the “Promoter”).
2. Participation in the Prize Draw constitutes acceptance of the Terms. By entering the Prize Draw all entrants will be deemed to be bound by the Terms.
3. In the event of any dispute regarding the conduct of the Prize Draw and all matters relating to the Prize Draw, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding and no correspondence or discussions will be entered into.
4. The Prize Draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding all employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, their affiliated brands and companies or any other persons professionally connected with the Prize Draw or their immediate families.
5. The Opening Date of the Prize Draw is 10:00am on 1st October 2014 (“Opening Date”) and the Closing Date is 11:59pm on 31st October 2014 (“Closing Date”). Entries received after the Closing Date shall not be included in the Prize Draw.
6. Internet access and a valid email address are required. Entrants must have a valid Instagram account.
7. To enter the Prize Draw: No purchase necessary. Simply (Between the Opening date and the Closing Date):
(b) Log into your Instagram account;
(c) Follow the Poundland Instagram profile at www.instagram.com/poundland_uk;
(d) The Promoter will post an image entitled “31 Days of Autumn” listing 31 individual items which represent each day in August.
(e) You must post an image of an item that correlates to the appropriate day as listed on the 31 days of Autumn image. Post your image for the day on Poundland’s Instagram page of the image Poundland posts for the 31 Days Of Autumn challenge each day. Hashtag the image with #PoundlandAutumn and tag @poundland_uk.
(f) At least 5 entries must be submitted however they must be for different days. Images must be the entrant’s own photographed image. Other people’s images will not be accepted and it cannot be taken from the internet. Old images can be submitted.
8. Multiple entries are not permitted. Only one entry per person will be accepted. Any person reasonably suspected of having created multiple Instagram accounts for the purpose of entering the Prize Draw shall be disqualified.
9. Those entrants that follow the Poundland Instagram page and post their image in accordance with the these terms and conditions between the Opening Date and the Closing Date will be automatically entered into the prize draw.
10. The first entrant drawn at random after the Closing Date from those entries eligible for entry to the draw will win the Prize. The prize is Poundland vouchers in the sum of £50.00 (the “Prize”).
11. The Prize is non-transferrable and no cash alternative is available. The winners may not substitute, assign or transfer the Prize. The Prize will only be awarded directly to the winners.
12. Winners will be notified that they have won with a comment from poundland_uk on one of their #PoundlandAutumn images within 48 hours of the Closing Date or as soon as reasonably practicable thereafter, using the Instagram account provided by the entrant. All reasonable effort will be made to contact the winners.
13. Winners will be required to provide to the Promoter the postal address to which they require the Prize to be sent (the “Address”). The Address must be situated within the UK. The Winners must claim the Prize by responding via email to the Promoter, providing the Address, within 48 hours of first being contacted by the Promoter. If any Winner does not respond to the Promoter within the time specified, they shall forfeit their right to receive the Prize and the Promoter may carry out a further draw to select an alternative winner (“Alternative Winner”). In the event of any winner being disqualified for any reason whatsoever, the Promoter reserves the right to carry out a further draw to select an Alternative Winner. In the event of an Alternative Winner being selected, the Alterative Winner must claim the Prize in accordance with this clause 13, otherwise they shall forfeit their right to receive the Prize and the Promoter may carry out a further draw to select a further alternative winner.
14. The Prize will be sent to the winner’s Address within 30 days of receipt of the winner’s email confirming the Address, or as soon as reasonably practicable thereafter. No liability will be accepted by the Promoter if the Prize is lost or delayed in the post.
15. Winning claims are subject to a full verification process and the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any winner if the Promoter is aware or has reasonable grounds to believe that the winner is not eligible or if the Promoter has grounds to believe that any winner has breached any of the Terms. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any winner if there is suspicion of fraud or if the Promoter has any reason to believe that the winner has acted improperly.
16. By entering the Prize Draw the entrant hereby warrants that all information submitted by them is true, current and complete and that they are of the appropriate age to enter the Prize Draw. The Promoter reserves the right to request proof as to the eligibility of entrants.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, extend or terminate the Prize Draw and the Closing Date if it deems appropriate and without notice. The Promoter also reserves the right to amend the Terms at any time. In the event of circumstances beyond its reasonable control the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
19. If a court or any other competent authority finds that any of the Terms (or any part of any term) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that term or part of that term shall, to the extent required, be deemed deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other Terms shall not be affected.
20. Nothing in the Terms excludes or limits in any way the Promoter’s liability for death of personal injury caused by its negligence or the Promoter’s liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
21. This Prize Draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram. Entrants shall ensure that they comply with Instagram’s rules, guidelines and policies which can be found at www.instagram.com.
22. The Terms will be governed by the laws of England and Wales and any dispute will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.