This extra special gift looks as good as it tastes!
- Wrapped sweets
- Christmas tissue paper (available in-store)
- Tissue paper (avilable in-store
- Elastic bands
- Prepare your sweets; we’ve used Ferreo Rocher for each flower. You could use any foil wrapped sweets for shimmer and sparkle.
- Prepare your bouquet using an assortment of foil covered chocolates and sweets.
- Insert a skewer into each sweet.
- Cut some tissue paper into squares, which will surround each sweet – don’t make them too big or you won’t be able to see the centre. Add onto the skewer and position at the top, secure with tape.
- Assemble your sweet flowers so they resemble a bouquet, start with 10 stems and secure with tape for easy handling, then add more, securing until you finish.
- Take two large sheets of tissue paper and fold at an angle – now surround the whole bouquet from the front and back.
- To finish your sweet bouquet cut a large piece of ribbon and tie a bow at the front hiding any visible tape.
Give your hand made gift to someone special and hope they share it with you!