Combat those mid-afternoon energy dips with these coconut flavoured treats
Makes: 20 bites
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Chilling Time: 30 Minutes
- 150g Whitworths dates
- 150g Whitworths cranberries
- 150g Ground Almonds
- 100g desiccated coconut
- 45g rolled porridge oats
- 50g agave nectar syrup
- 40g chia seeds
- Place 150g of ground almonds in a food processor and whizz for approximately 8 minutes until the mixture forms a paste.
- Add the dates, cranberries, oats, chia seeds, and agave syrup. Whizz for a further 1 minute or until the mixture comes together.
- Divide into 20 (approximately 25g each) and roll into balls.
- Roll the balls in the desiccated coconut.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes until firm.