Rocky Road is the perfect treat for when you fancy something chocolatey, soft and crunchy. Watch our video and read this recipe to make your own scrumptious treats.
- 225g milk chocolate
- 100g unsalted butter
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp golden syrup
- 100g shortbread biscuits
- 50g mini marshmallows
- 50g raisins
- 200g mini eggs
- Line a 20cm x 30cm bake tin with 2 sheets of none stick baking paper in a criss-cross pattern.
- Chop milk chocolate into chunks and place into a heatproof bowl. Bring a pan of water to the boil and place bowl on top (make sure no water gets in the bowl and doesn’t touch the bottom). Melt until smooth and glossy.
- Remove chocolate from the heat and add cocoa powder and golden syrup. Mix thoroughly.
- Leave mixture to cool to room temperature for about 15 minutes.
- Crush the shortbread into small and large chunks. Stir the pieces into the cooled chocolate along with with marshmallows, raisins and 150g of mini eggs.
- Pour mixture into the baking tin and press down with the back of a spoon until even.
- Crush the remaining mini eggs and sprinkle them over the mixture ensuring you press them in a little.
- Place in the fridge for roughly an hour
- Cut into bite-size squares and enjoy!