My family started shopping in Poundland just over a year ago following a new store opening in my local town. After my first visit I soon realised how much money we could save on household essentials – this started my bargain hunting habit!
Since shopping regularly at Poundland we have been able to save money every week – in total we’ve saved around £400 in the last year! Because most families are strapped for cash at the moment, we wanted to share with you some top money-saving tips that we hope you will find useful:
- You can pick up some family favourite brand names in Poundland such as Rowntrees Jelly, Princes Tuna, Hula Hoops, HP Baked Beans and Colgate; you get a much better deal with these brands than in the supermarkets!
- The Wisemans milk is always top of my shopping list too as I save 37p on milk each time I purchase a carton – our family gets through 20 pints a week!
- Poundland’s also the perfect place to take the kids shopping to spend their pocket money as they can find some great toys, colouring books and DVDs.
- As every item is just £1, I find that it really helps me stick to a budget for the week. I can put items in my basket and easily see how much I’m spending before I’ve even got to the till.
- Finally, it’s always worth popping in regularly, the offers change all the time so you’re bound to find something new. Plus, the seasonal ranges give you even more opportunities to save.