These tasty bars make a great lunchbox treat
Makes: 8 slices
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Chilling Time: 30 minutes
- 60g Whitworths pumpkin seeds
- 100g Whitworths dates
- 100g Whitworths cranberries
- 75g Whitworths apricots, roughly chopped
- 60g Whitworths cashew nuts
- 2 tsp water
- 25g chia seeds
- 70g rolled porridge oats
- 2 tbsp runny honey
- Lightly grease a 19 x 19cm brownie tin.
- Place the dates into a food processor, add the water and whizz for 30 seconds on full power until the dates form a paste.
- Add the cashews, chia seeds, apricots, rolled oats, 50g of the cranberries and 30g of the pumpkin seeds. Whizz on full power for 30 seconds.
- Add the honey and whizz for a further 10 seconds until the ingredients start to combine.
- Transfer to a mixing bowl and stir in the remaining cranberries and pumpkin seeds.
- Spoon the mixture into the prepared tin and press down firmly, then smooth the top level.
- Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes before cutting into 8 slices.