We love Galaxy chocolate so what better way than to pair this smooth and creamy chocolate with a cheesecake. It’s really easy to make, involves no baking, and you simply crush the base and add the filling!
For the base:
We have used our favourite biscuits but you can use (250g) digestives.
- 125g Lotus Biscoff biscuits
- 125g digestives
- 115g unsalted butter (melted)
For the filling:
- 200g cream cheese (room temperature)
- 300ml tub of double cream
- 200g galaxy chocolate (melted)
- Grated chocolate (use a potato peeler)
- Alternative garnish (white grated chocolate, sprinkles, nuts, Galaxy Ripple/Galaxy Caramel)
- Grease the base of a tin with a little butter
- Make the base by putting your biscuits in a clear plastic bag and using a rolling pin crush them up
- Add the biscuits to melted butter and stir together, now add to the base of the tin and press down firmly with the back of a spoon
- Whip the double cream, add the cream cheese and mix it all together. Create a swirl effect by adding the chocolate in last and mixing lightly. Alternatively, you can mix the chocolate in thoroughly for a light brown, coloured mix
- Now spoon the mixture onto the biscuit base and smooth
- Decorate the cheesecake with your garnish of choice and chill overnight to set
What’s your favourite chocolate? You can amend this recipe and make it your own, be sure to let us know how you get on!