It’s that time of time year where the ghouls, witches and all things scary come out at night (to party of course).
Throwing a Halloween party needn’t be a nightmare with these Halloween party ideas and tips.
Set the spooky scene
- Transform your home into a haunted house with fake cobwebs, hanging ghouls, skull shaped lanterns and other spooky decorations. Click here to view our Halloween party decorations.
- Create an eerie atmosphere with dim lighting and our spooky lights which come in loads of different styles from spiders to ghosts to pumpkins and eyeballs. Click here to view our Halloween lighting.
- Place some of our fancy looking tealight holders around the room too but make sure they’re out of reach of small children. Click here to view our Halloween decorations.
Food and drink
- You’ll have some hungry Zombies and bloodthirsty Vampires at your party and we’ve got Halloween themed tableware for you to serve better way to serve them than with Halloween themed tableware? Click here to view Halloween tableware.
- Our eyeball drinks dispenser costs only £5 and you can create your own colourful punches for guests to drink.
- Spoil your guests with Halloween sweets such as gummy body parts or Casper the friendly ghost treats. Click here to view Halloween sweets.
- Now the real fun begins! Why not excite your guests with prizes such as Trick or Treat hampers with loads of tasty sweets from Poundland? Click here to view Trick or Treat range.
- Apply bobbing – Make this Halloween classic more challenging and fun by setting a time limit for players to go up against. Make sure there is adult supervision if children are playing.
- Guess the number of sweets – Put loads of sweets into a jar and ask guests to guess how many sweets are in the jar. Guests can write down their name and answer to put it into a bowl which you then choose the winner from later.
- Fancy dress competition – Let your guests know that you’re holding a fancy dress competition and that the best dressed at your party will win a prize!