Christmas trees bring the festivity home and are fun to decorate with family! Watch our video for an easy how-to guide on decorating your Christmas tree.
- Put together the tree and fluff out the branches
- Unravel the lights and plug them in
- Zig Zag the lights up the tree starting from the base, where they will be seen. Add tinsel in the same way if you choose
- Leave the lights on so you can see the lights are placed evenly
- If you wish to add tinsel, wrap the tinsel around the tree starting from the bottom as you did with the lights
- Start decorating the tree with the larger sized baubles, placing them on from top to bottom. Mix the different styles and colours to create variation
- Use smaller baubles to fill gaps and use bauble clips for any baubles without ribbon
- Finally, add the tree topper
- For the bottom of the tree, why not wrap some boxes with the co-ordinated gift wrap or use gift bags to complete the look?