These cookies are so easy to make, you can bake a few batches and gift them to family and friends this Easter.
The combination of mini chocolate eggs and cookies make these an egg-stra tasty treat!
What you will need
(Makes 9 cookies)
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/Gas Mark 4.
- Mix the butter and sugar together in a bowl using a whisk or fork.
- Add the flour and golden syrup. Mix until all of the ingredients are combined.
- Break up some mini eggs and add these into the mix.
- Divide the mixture into balls and flatten them slightly using your hands. Place each cookie onto a lightly greased baking tray spacing them apart from each other.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let the cookies cool for 15 minutes so that they harden.