The sun is shining and it’s the school holidays which means it’s time for a picnic!
You can get your picnic blanket, plates, snacks and everything else mentioned in this post from Poundland.
Here are our tips for a successful picnic (which you can also use for an indoor picnic):
- Finger food, sandwiches and snacks are perfect as you won’t need to worry about them melting and you can serve them all at the same time. Everyone can help themselves to whatever they fancy and enjoy the tasty options. Take a look at our wide range of snacks.
- Only pack as much food as you think you’ll need to save yourself carrying extra weight when looking for somewhere to sit.
- A picnic cooler is great for keeping your drinks cool and our coolers each fit six cans.
- Paper plates and plastic cutlery are lightweight and can be disposed afterwards which means no dirty dishes to take back no washing up to do – hooray! Take a look at our colourful Outdoor Living range.
- Take some toys with you as the kids will want to play around and have fun. Look at our amazing value range of kids toys online.
- Picnics can be messy so take wet wipes and bin bags with you to help clear up afterwards.
- Wear sunscreen, sunglasses and hats to protect yourself from the sun while you relax. Also, prepare for any rain (you know how unpredictable the weather can be!)
- Do not take anything flammable such as portable BBQs or candles.
Hopefully the sunshine stays and we have a wonderful summer! If you have any picnic tips you’d like to share, leave a reply below.