We’re giving one lucky pinner £100 Poundland vouchers!
- Follow Poundland on Pinterest
- Create a ‘Poundland Halloween’ board and pin at least 10 items from our range which can include Halloween decorations, fancy dress items, sweets and anything else you want to pin! Click here to view our Halloween range.
- Once you’ve created your Halloween board, complete the form below this image to enter
Terms and Conditions
1. These terms and conditions (the “Terms”) are the terms and conditions that apply to the “Poundland Halloween – Pin And You Could Win 2016” prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) as promoted by Poundland Limited (company number 02495645) whose registered office is at Wellmans Road, Willenhall, West Midlands, WV13 2QT (the “Promoter”).
2. Participation in the Prize Draw constitutes acceptance of the Terms. By entering the Prize Draw all entrants will be deemed to be bound by the Terms.
3. In the event of any dispute regarding the conduct of the Prize Draw and all matters relating to the Prize Draw, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding and no correspondence or discussions will be entered into.
4. The Prize Draw is open to residents of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales, aged 16 or over, excluding all employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, their affiliated brands and companies or any other persons professionally connected with the Prize Draw or their immediate families. Entrants under 18 years of age must have permission to enter the Prize Draw from a parent or guardian who will have been deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms. The Promoter reserves the right to ask for proof of permission. Entries without proof of permission will be disqualified. The Prize Draw is not open to residents of the Republic of Ireland.
5. No entries from agents, third parties, organised groups or entries automatically generated by computer will be accepted.
6. The opening date of the Prize Draw is 05:00pm (UK time) on 29th September 2016 (the “Opening Date”) and the Closing Date for receipt of entries is 12:00pm (UK time) on 19th October 2016 (the “Closing Date”).
7. To enter: No purchase necessary, simply:
(b) Log in to your Pinterest account;
(c) Follow Poundland on Pinterest at http://www.pinterest.com/poundland;
(d) Create a new Pinterest board called “Poundland Halloween” (“Poundland Halloween Board”);
(e) Tag items to your Poundland Halloween Board which demonstrates your idea of a fantastic Halloween and tag your pins with #PoundlandHalloween; and
(f) Submit your entry by completing the entry form at http://www.poundland.co.uk/promotions/pin-and-you-could-win-halloween-2016/ (the “Entry Form”). You will be required to enter your name, email address, date of birth and the URL of your Poundland Halloween Board.
8. Entries must be submitted online via the Entry Form and cannot be sent via post.
9. Those entrants that submit an entry in accordance with the Terms between the Opening Date and the Closing Date will be automatically entered into the draw.
10. Entrants must fully complete and submit the Entry Form to qualify for entry into the Prize Draw. Any entrants who create a Poundland Halloween Board on Pinterest but fail to submit a fully completed Entry Form will be disqualified and will not be entered into the Prize Draw.
11. Any Poundland Halloween Pinterest Boards which contain material which is deemed, in the Promoter’s sole discretion, to be of an abusive, inappropriate, disrespectful or any other unacceptable nature will be automatically disqualified from the Prize Draw.
12. Only one entry per person is permitted.
13. The first entry drawn at random from those entries eligible for entry into the Prize Draw will win the Prize (the “Winner”).
14. The prize consists of 10 Poundland vouchers to the value of £10.00 (total value is £100.00) which can be redeemed at any Poundland store (excluding Dealz stores) (the “Prize”). Only 1 £10.00 voucher can be redeemed per transaction and the vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other voucher, offer or discount. The vouchers must be redeemed within 12 months of the issue date (shown on the front of the voucher), after which time they shall expire. The Prize is non-transferrable, unless agreed in writing by the Promoter and there is no cash alternative. In the event of circumstances beyond its reasonable control the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize for an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
15. The Winner will be notified by the Promoter that they have won via direct message on Pinterest within 14 days of the Closing Date, or as soon as reasonably practicable thereafter, using the Pinterest account details provided by the entrant during the submission of their entry (“Notification”). Entrants shall not be contacted if they have not won. The Winner must claim their Prize within 14 days of the Promoter sending the Notification by responding to the Promoter via direct message on Pinterest confirming the postal address to which they require the Prize to be sent (which must be situated in the UK). If any Winner does not respond to the Promoter within the time specified, they shall forfeit their right to receive the Prize and the Promoter may carry out a further draw at random to select an alternative winner (the “Alternative Winner”).
16. The Promoter will dispatch the Prize to the Winner within 14 days of receipt of the Winner’s message claiming their Prize or as soon as reasonably practical thereafter. The Winner must ensure that the address provided is correct. No liability will be accepted by the Promoter if the Prize is lost or delayed in the post.
17. The name and home town of the Winner will be published on the Promoter’s website at http://www.poundland.co.uk within 28 days of receipt of the Winner’s message claiming their Prize, or as soon as reasonably practicable thereafter.
18. When entering the Prize Draw entrants may opt in to receiving marketing material from the Promoter. If the entrant opts in to receiving such material, the entrant consents to their registration details being added to the Promoter’s mailing list and they may receive newsletters from the Promoter via email. Entrants can leave the mailing list at any time by following the simple ‘unsubscribe’ instructions included on each newsletter.
19. Late, incomplete or corrupted entries or those not made in accordance with the Terms will be automatically disqualified. No responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for entries delayed for any reason whatsoever. No responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for incorrectly completed entries. Incomplete entries will be disqualified.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, extend or terminate the Prize Draw and the Closing Date if it deems appropriate and without notice. The Promoter also reserves the right to amend the Terms at any time.
21. Winning claims are subject to a full verification process and the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any Winner if the Promoter is aware or has reasonable grounds to believe that the Winner is not eligible or if the Promoter has grounds to believe that any Winner has breached any of the Terms. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any Winner if there is suspicion of fraud or if the Promoter has any reason to believe that the Winner has acted improperly.
22. In the event of any Winner being disqualified for any reason whatsoever, the Promoter may select an Alternative Winner. In the event of an Alternative Winner being selected for any reason whatsoever, the Alternative Winner will be notified that they have won within 7 days of the selection being made, or as soon as reasonably practicable thereafter via direct message on Pinterest. The Alternative Winner must then claim their Prize in accordance with clause 15. If any Alternative Winner fails to claim their Prize in accordance with clause 15, the Promoter reserves the right to carry out a further draw at random from all other valid entries to select a further alternative winner.
23. Personal data provided by entrants will only be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”). For the purposes of the Act, the Data Controller is Poundland Limited. Information provided by entrants will be used for the administration and management of the Prize Draw. The first name and home town/ county of the Winner may be obtained up to 10 weeks after the Closing Date by sending a request in writing along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: “Poundland Pin And You Could Win Halloween 2016 Prize Draw”, Marketing Team, Poundland Limited, Wellmans Road, Willenhall, West Midlands, WV13 2QT.
25. The Winner may be required to participate in publicity related to the Prize Draw at no cost to the Promoter. By entering the Prize Draw, the entrant hereby gives the Promoter consent to use his or her name, home town/county and Poundland Halloween Pinterest Board in any publicity and/or advertising.
26. Subject to clause 28, if the Promoter fails to comply with the Terms, the Promoter shall only be liable to the entrant for any losses that she or he suffers as a result of the Promoter’s failure to comply (whether arising in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty or otherwise) which are a foreseeable consequence of such failure.
27. Subject to clause 28, the Promoter will not be liable for losses that result from the Promoter’s failure to comply with the Terms that fall into the following categories:
(a) loss of income or revenue;
(b) loss of business;
(c) loss of profits;
(d) loss of anticipated savings;
(e) loss of data; or
(f) waste of management or office time.
28. Nothing in the Terms excludes or limits in any way the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or the Promoter’s liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
29. By entering the Prize Draw the entrant hereby warrants that all information submitted by them is true, current and complete and that they are of the appropriate age to enter the Prize Draw. The Promoter reserves the right to request proof as to the eligibility of entrants.
30. The Prize Draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Pinterest. Entrants shall ensure that they comply with Pinterest’s rules, guidelines and policies which can be found at www.pinterest.com.
31. If a court or any other competent authority finds that any of the Terms (or any part of any term) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that term or part of that term shall, to the extent required, be deemed deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other Terms shall not be affected.
32. The Terms will be governed by the laws of England and Wales and any dispute will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.