If you fancy a fruity treat, this recipe from Jane Asher is simple and combines the creamy flavour of white chocolate with the sweetness of raspberries.
- 100g butter or margarine
- 100g caster sugar
- 2 medium eggs
- 125g plain flour
- 200g white chocolate chips
- 100g fresh raspberries
- Pre-heat the oven to 190C (175C fan assisted, 375F). Grease and line the tin.
- Place the butter and half the chocolate in a small saucepan and heat gently until melted together. Whisk the eggs and sugar together in a large bowl until creamy and slightly thickened. Add the sieved flour and the chocolate/butter mixture and fold in gently.
- Carefully stir in half the remaining chocolate and half the raspberries.
- Pour the mix into the prepared tin.
- Sprinkle the remaining chocolate and raspberries on top and bake in the pre-heated oven for 35 – 45 minutes until beautifully golden.
- Allow to cool before cutting into squares.
Click here to LIKE Jane Asher’s Kitchen on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up to receive our newsletter if you want to keep up to date with recipes and offers!