Use one sausage, almond and slice of bread for each finger, and ketchup to decorate and create a blood effect.
- Cook sausages (as per instructions on the packet)
- Take a slice of bread and trim off the crust. Roll flat with a rolling pin.
- Wrap bread around the cooked sausage
- Dip one side of the finger into ketchup to create blood effect
- Place an almond on the other side to create finger nail
- Make lines in each finger to resemble creases
Hey presto! Scary fingers in 6 easy steps, they’re great for Halloween parties!