Have a merry Christmas dinner without breaking the bank as you can show off your creativity with these table setting ideas and serve up a tasty Christmas dinner to family and friends in seasonal style.
Here’s how you can use our four themes to bring Christmas to the table.
For a dreamy and magical table,
- Lay out our silver charger plates and layer with a white plate and white bowl on top.
- Fold a napkin like so and place it inside the bowl.
- Using ribbons and tree decorations from our Enchanted theme, tie a bow onto the large glass heart bauble.
- Place some of our mini heart baubles and glass feather baubles around the table to finish.
For a stylish and colourful table,
- Lay out our gold charger plates with white plates on top
- Using a ribbon from our Jingle Brights theme, tie the centre of each napkin and attach a peacock clip decoration for an stunning display.
- Put small, coloured baubles and peacock decorations into a clear bowl for a simple yet stunning centrepiece.
- Place large gold baubles around the table to finish.
A Winter’s Tale
For a festive and wintry table,
- Lay out our red charger plates with white plates on top.
- Scrunch one our snowflake napkins in the middle and tie cutlery to the napkins with a thin ribbon and our small bell decorations.
- Place our themed Christmas crackers down for each guest.
- Add some more festivity to the table with candy canes, bell wreath decorations and our apple and cinnamon scented candles!
For a classic and homely table,
- Lay out our gold charger plates with white plates on top.
- Tie a Hessian bow to napkins for a rustic and eye-catching display.
- Give each guest a Christmas cracker for Christmas cheer.
- Place berry and holly tinsel along with pine cone and acorn decorations around the table to finish.