Delivery & Returns
Convenient Delivery & Easy Returns!
- Shop online and we’ll deliver to your home or work
- Standard delivery for £5 within 4-5 working days
- Faster delivery for £8 within 2-3 working days
- Free returns to any Poundland store
Standard UK delivery for £5 is within 4-5 working days. Faster Delivery is also available for £8 and takes 2-3 working days. You will receive an email and text message when your products are due to be delivered. We currently deliver to the UK including Northern Ireland. We don’t deliver to the Channel Islands, Scottish Islands, Scottish Highlands or the Isle of Man at this time.
Returns and Refunds
At Poundland, we want you to be happy with the items that you purchase. However, we understand that there may be a time when you need to return something you’ve bought from us. If you need to return an item to us, the easiest way is to return it to your nearest Poundland store (visit Store Finder here). Alternatively, you can return by post.
When returning an item in-store:
- Items must be returned to a Poundland store within 14 days of the date on which they were delivered to you.
- Unless faulty or damaged, unwanted items must be returned unused, in their original packaging and in a suitable condition for resale.
- When you return an item to us, you will need to bring your order confirmation, delivery note or another valid proof of purchase with you.
- Please make sure you bring the payment card that you originally used to purchase the item.
When returning an item by post:
If you wish to return an item by post, please contact our customer services.
Follow the returns instructions as above and we will refund the item for you (subject to the terms and conditions set out below).
Please note: some products are excluded from our refunds policy unless they are damaged, faulty or not as described. These are set out below.
Terms & conditions
- If you wish to return an item to us, unless it’s faulty, you need to let us know within 14 days of receiving it from us.
- After you let us know that you wish to return an item, you need to ensure that it is returned to us within 14 days.
- Unless faulty or damaged, unwanted items must be returned unused, in their original packaging and in a suitable condition for resale. We may reduce your refund to account for any damage or wear and tear to the item whilst it’s in your possession.
- If you are returning a damaged or faulty item, we will pay for the cost of your return. If your return is for any other reason, you are responsible for the cost of returning the item to us (including the cost of us collecting the item from you, if we agree to do so).
Items excluded from our standard refund policy
- Perishable products (for example, foods that deteriorate or expire);
- Products that can’t be returned due to health or hygiene reasons (for example, pierced jewellery, underwear, or food and drinks that you have unsealed); and
- Any audio, video or computer software that you have unsealed or opened (for example, data cards, SIM cards, CDs, DVDs and batteries).
Receiving your refund
- If you return an item in-store, we will refund you straight away.
- If you return an item by post, we will refund you within 14 days of either receiving the returned items from you or receiving evidence that you have returned the items to us (whichever we receive first).
- We will refund items to the credit or debit card of the person who originally paid for them.
Your statutory rights
Nothing in this refund policy affects your statutory rights.
If you have any more questions please try our FAQ’s