These terms and conditions of use ("Terms") together with our Privacy Statement govern your use of the website operated by or on behalf of Poundland Limited and its subsidiary companies (together the "Poundland Group") at www.poundland.com ("Website"). By viewing and using the Website you agree to be bound by the Terms and your access to it is permitted strictly on that basis.
1. The Poundland Group reserves the right to make changes at any time without notice to the Terms, the Privacy Statement and/or the Website. By continuing to use the Website, you signify your acceptance of any such changes.
2. The content of the Website is provided "as is" without any representations, warranties or guarantees of any kind (whether express or implied by law) including without limitation any warranties of accuracy, completeness, satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and non-infringement of intellectual property rights.
3. The material contained on the Website is for general information purposes only and does not constitute medical or other professional advice. Nothing on the Website amounts to or should be treated as a contractual offer. The Poundland Group shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage whatsoever (including without limitation those resulting from business interruption and/or loss of profits) which may arise from the use of, inability to use or reliance on the Website or the information contained within it, save that nothing in the Terms excludes or restricts the liability of the Poundland Group for death or personal injury caused by its negligence.
4. The Poundland Group accepts no responsibility or liability for the material on or operation of any website which is linked to or from the Website. Any links are provided for convenience only and a link does not constitute an endorsement or guarantee of any kind in respect of such websites (or vice versa).
5. The Poundland Group does not guarantee uninterrupted access to the Website or to any site which is linked to or from the Website. No warranties are given in relation to the contents of the Website and in particular that such content will be accurate, complete or free from errors, bugs or viruses. The Poundland Group makes no commitment to update the Website or its contents or to remedy any defects. If you do experience difficulties in using the Website or find a broken link please use the "Contact" page to tell us about it.
6. The contents of the Website including any and all copyright and other intellectual property rights in it (including without limitation in any text, pictures or graphics) ("IPRs") are owned by Poundland Limited or other members of the Poundland Group. You may download and temporarily store any part of the Website for your own private, non-commercial purposes provided you do not remove any copyright or proprietary notices. No part of the Website may be copied, reproduced, translated or converted in whole or in part into any electronic or machine readable or other form without the prior written approval of Poundland Limited. Your use of the Website does not constitute a licence for you to use any of the IPRs.
7. The Website is not a secure site and any information submitted (whether personal information or otherwise) is done so at entirely your own risk . The Poundland Group shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage whatsoever (including without limitation those resulting from business interruption and/or loss of profits) which may arise out of the submission of any information to the Website, save that nothing in the Terms excludes or restricts the liability of the Poundland Group or any of its group companies for death or personal injury caused by its negligence.
8. You agree to use the Website only for lawful purposes and in a way which does not restrict anyone else's use or enjoyment of it.
9. If you access the Website from outside the UK you are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
10. If any provision of the Terms is found to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country then, within such state or country, to the extent such provision is illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable it shall be severed from these Terms. Any such illegality, invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the other provisions of the Terms, which shall remain in full force and effect.
11. Nothing in the Terms excludes or restricts the liability of any member of the Poundland Group for death or personal injury caused by its negligence.
12. The Terms and any matters arising from or in connection with them shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim or matter arising from or in connection with the Terms.