Easter Bunny Special Promotion – CLOSED
THIS PROMOTION IS NOW CLOSED
Spend £3 and take home a fluffy rabbit for ONLY £3!
Perfect as an Easter gift for the whole family!
Offer available from Monday 16th February … WHILE STOCKS LAST … Find your local store.
Terms and conditions
1. These terms and conditions (the “Terms”) are the terms and conditions that apply to the “Easter Soft Bunny Toy Promotion” (the “Promotion”) as promoted by Poundland Limited (company number 02495645) whose registered office is at Wellmans Road, Willenhall, West Midlands, WV13 2QT (the “Promoter”).
2. Participation in the Promotion constitutes acceptance of the Terms.
3. In the event of any dispute regarding the conduct of the Promotion and all matters relating to the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding and no correspondence or discussions will be entered into.
4. The Promotion is only available in selected Poundland stores (“Participating Stores”).
5. Purchase necessary. Those customers that spend at least £3.00 in a single transaction (excluding the purchase of Health Lottery tickets or other lottery tickets, carrier bags and purchases from concessions) in any Participating Store between the Opening Date and the Closing Date (“Eligible Transaction”), shall be entitled to purchase a maximum of three soft bunny toys (“Soft Bunny Toy”) at the price of £3.00 each (the “Promotional Price”).
6. This Promotion is restricted to a maximum of three Soft Bunny Toys per Eligible Transaction, regardless of the transaction value. The Promoter also reserves the right to restrict this Promotion to three Soft Bunny Toys per customer.
7. The Soft Bunny Toy must be claimed at the till point of the Participating Store prior to or at the time of completion of the Eligible Transaction. If the Soft Bunny Toy is not claimed at this time, the customer will not be entitled to claim a Soft Bunny Toy at the Promotional Price.
8. The Soft Bunny Toy is only available as part of the Promotion to those customers who make an Eligible Transaction. The Soft Bunny Toy is not for sale to those customers who do not make an Eligible Transaction.
9. The Promotion is subject to the availability of stock. The opening date of the Promotion is 16th February 2015 (the “Opening Date”).The Promotion will close as soon as the Promoter’s stock of the Soft Bunny Toys has been depleted (the “Closing Date”). As at the Opening Date the Soft Bunny Toy is available in the colour pink and in the colour brown. However, each colour is subject to the availability of stock and once stock of a particular colour has been depleted, the Soft Bunny Toy will only be available in the remaining colour, while stocks last.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, extend or terminate the Promotion and the Closing Date if it deems appropriate and without notice. The Promoter also reserves the right to amend the Terms at any time.
11. Subject to clause 13, if the Promoter fails to comply with the Terms, the Promoter shall only be liable to the entrant for any losses that she or he suffers as a result of the Promoter’s failure to comply (whether arising in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty or otherwise) which are a foreseeable consequence of such failure.
12. Subject to clause 13, the Promoter will not be liable for losses that result from the Promoter’s failure to comply with the Terms that fall into the following categories:(a) loss of income or revenue;
(b) loss of business;
(c) loss of profits;
(d) loss of anticipated savings;
(e) loss of data; or
(f) waste of management or office time.
13. Nothing in the Terms excludes or limits in any way the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or the Promoter’s liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
14. If a court or any other competent authority finds that any of the Terms (or any part of any term) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that term or part of that term shall, to the extent required, be deemed deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other Terms shall not be affected.
15. The Terms will be governed by the laws of England and Wales and any dispute will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.