These apricot and cashew balls are a treat for combatting those mid-afternoon energy dips
Makes: 20 bites
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Chilling Time: 30 Minutes
- 200g Whitworths apricots, roughly chopped
- 150g Whitworths cashew nuts
- 45g rolled porridge oats
- 50g agave nectar syrup
- 150g ground almonds
- Place 150g of ground almonds in a food processor and whizz for approximately 8 minutes until the mixture forms a paste.
- Add the cashews, apricots, oats, and agave syrup. Whizz for a further 1 minute or until the mixture comes together into a sticky dough.
- Divide into 20 (approximately 25g each) and roll into balls.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes until firm.