This is a fun gift to make which you can give to children or that the children can make for their friends and teachers.
- Various chocolates / biscuits (square shaped, various sizes)
- Candy canes (1 x 12 pack)
- Double-sided tape
- Place double-sided tape on each side of the base of the bottom chocolate bar where the candy canes will form the base of the sleigh.
- Begin stacking the sweets, place a little double-sided tape between each one to secure them as you form a pyramid shape by starting with the larger sweets at the bottom and adding the smaller sweets as you go up.
- Place Santa on the front of the sleigh to complete the Christmas present and simply secure with tape.