Wow your guests with a fun Halloween balloon arch. Super effective and easy to make! Here’s how…
You will need:
- Balloons (the more the better!)
- Needle (the eye needs to be large enough to thread your ribbon through)
- String and/or hooks to secure your arch in position
- Cut off a length of ribbon longer than you want your balloon arch to be and thread one end through your needle (Tip: cut the ribbon at an angle so you have point to make threading the needle easier).
- Blow up your balloons (Tip: it’ll help having different size balloons so don’t blow them all up to full size).
- Next, thread your needle through the tied end of the balloons. For best results try to alternate the balloon sizes and colours (e.g. large,small, medium, large, small, medium, etc.).
- Keep going until you’ve threaded a length of balloons longer than you want your arch to be, then push all the balloons together so they’re more tightly packed.
- When securing the arch in place (e.g. to a door frame or mantle piece) you can tie string to the central ribbon or even attach hooks to simply hook into position. Once it place you can then arrange the balloons by simply twisting them into position.