This bird has been in its birdcage a little too long… Get creative and add some more eerie decorations in the house with this haunted birdcage.
You Will Need (available in-store)
- Skeleton straws
- Skeletal bird
- Spray paint
- Ivy sprigs
- Spray paint sprigs of ivy in black, gold or grey. Leave to dry.
- Cut the trio of skulls off the skeleton straws. Separate each skull with a scalpel.
- Open up each skeleton by cutting from behind and place it on the top part of the cage.
- Repeat until the whole cage is complete.
- Place our skeletal bird inside the birdcage. Add ivy to the base and around the edges.
- Hang your creepy, new birdcage up to spook out your guests!