It’s that time of time year where the ghouls, witches and all things scary come out at night (to party of course).
Set the spooky scene
- Transform your home into a haunted house with fake cobwebs, hanging ghouls, skull shaped lanterns and other spooky decorations. We’ve also got a talking mirror which will spook your guests out when they walk past!
- Create an eerie atmosphere with dim lighting and our spooky lights which come in loads of different styles from spiders to ghosts to pumpkins and eyeballs.
- Place some of our fancy looking tealight holders around the room too but make sure they’re out of reach of small children.
- You’ll have some hungry Zombies and bloodthirsty Vampires at your party and we’ve got Halloween themed tableware for you to serve food in.
- Create your own colourful drinks which guests can drink out of our skull-shaped goblet.
- If you’d like to bake some creepy desserts for everyone to devour, check out these easy recipes:
- Now the real fun begins! Why not excite your guests with prizes such as Trick or Treat hampers with loads of tasty sweets from Poundland?
- Apply bobbing – Make this Halloween classic more challenging and fun by setting a time limit for players to go up against. Make sure there is adult supervision if children are playing.
- Guess the number of sweets – Put loads of sweets into a jar and ask guests to guess how many sweets are in the jar. Guests can write down their name and answer to put it into a bowl which you then choose the winner from later.
- Fancy dress competition – Let your guests know that you’re holding a fancy dress competition and that the best dressed at your party will win a prize!