Spook your guests out with this hypnotic skull. Here’s how to make your own.
You Will Need (available in-store)
- Skull ornament
- Gold spray paint (for the birdcage)
- White paint (for the skull)
- Cobwebs with spiders decoration
- Give the birdcage a light coat of gold spray paint to make it look more antique. Leave to dry.
- Paint the skull ornament white.
- Use a blunt pencil to draw over the paint by removing it and revealing a pattern. Get creative and make your skull look however you want!
- Place the cobwebs with spiders inside the cage and place the painted skull inside too.
- Show off your freaky, new Halloween decoration in the house!