Keep your garden looking colourful with our hanging basket flower bulbs (20 pack).
What You Will Need
Our Hanging basket bulb flowers contain 20bulbs in each pack.
What To Do
Follow the instructions on the hanging basket bulbs.
- Place the hanging basket on a bucket for stability.
- Poke a few holes into the plastic lining for drainage.
- Fill the basket halfway with compost.
- Ease the flowers out of the propagator and place into the hanging basket.
- Once all of the flowers are in the basket, add compost.
- Hang the basket outside on a sturdy bracket.
- Using a watering can, water the plants evenly until water drips out of the drainage holes.
- Place the hanging basket outside when there is no frosty or windy weather.
- Hanging baskets can dry out quickly so water them daily.
- Put the basket in an area where it will receive a lot of sunlight.
- If the weather is cool and damp, reduce the amount of watering and wait until it’s hotter to water it thoroughly.
Poundland have a great range of products to support your gardening activity, why not check out the range from our Gardening section online.
Our customers love to share their gardening photos with us, if you have purchased a product from Poundland and are having a great success, share your story with us and we will print them on our social media and blog.