Summer may be fading fast but you can transform your brown locks into an iced caramel for something more wintry. It’s that enviable caramel and butterscotch blended with cool tones that make this hair colour so striking.
How To Get Gorgeous Iced Caramel Hair
To get this look use Simply Bright new Iced Caramel 7.1. Note: this will work best on blonde and light brown hair for the closest colour matching effect.
- Choose Simply Colour Iced Caramel 7.1– you may need two or more packs if you have shoulder length or longer hair.
- Apply to clean, dry hair.
- Wearing the protective gloves, add the colour tube to the developer bottle. Secure the top back on the bottle, then shake thoroughly until well mixed.
- Remove the nozzle tip and apply to your hair in sections, starting from the roots.
- Apply the hair colour through the lengths of the hair to ensure full, even coverage
- Leave on for up to 40 minutes or until you achieve the desired shade shown by your strand test. Rinse with warm water, then lightly shampoo, rinse and condition.
- Now style hair to show off your gorgeous new colour. Leaving hair with a natural wave or a little texture will enhance the caramel tones.
Poundland have a range of Health & Beauty products which you can buy in-store! Remember to Like Us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up to receive our newsletter if you want to keep up to date with all our offers and prize draw!