Icy blondes and pretty pale platinum shades stole the spotlight on the catwalk making a big, bold colour statement. This super strong platinum blonde delivers a block of colour which looks beautiful in the winter.
How To Get The Icy Blonde Look
- Choose Simply Bright new Platinum Queen 10.1 – Note: this look only works on already blonde or grey hair, so you may need to pre-lighten your hair beforehand.
- Apply to clean, dry hair.
- Wearing the protective gloves, add the colour tube to the developer bottle. Secure the top back on the bottle, then shake thoroughly until well mixed.
- Remove the nozzle tip and apply to your hair in sections, starting from the roots.
- Apply the colour through the lengths of the hair to ensure full, even coverage
- Leave on for up to 40 minutes or until you achieve the desired shade shown by your strand test. Rinse with warm water, then lightly shampoo, rinse and condition.
- Style super sleek by blow-drying with a round brush, then top with shine spray to give hair a graphic finish to really show off your new icy blonde shade
Poundland have a range of Health & Beauty products which you can buy in-store! Remember to Like Us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up to receive our newsletter if you want to keep up to date with all our offers and prize draw!