Combine your two favourite desserts into one and enjoy with a hot drink or glass of milk!
Serves: 8 people
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 20-25 minutes
- 75g Whitworths cranberries
- 175g unsalted butter, softened
- 200g demerara sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 250g self raising flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 75g white chocolate chunks
- Preheat your oven to 200oC (Fan 180oC), Gas Mark 6.
- Grease a 25cm non stick, spring form cake tin.
- Cream the butter and sugar in a large bowl and beat until light and fluffy.
- Mix in the egg, egg yolk and vanilla extract.
- Place the flour and baking powder in a bowl
- Fold in the butter mixture until thick but well mixed.
- Add 50g of the cranberries and 50g of the white chocolate and fold in.
- Spoon the mixture into the tin and spread evenly.
- Sprinkle with the remaining cranberries and white chocolate.
- Place in oven on the middle shelf and bake for 20-25 minutes until slightly golden and springy to touch.
- Allow to cool, open the spring tin and gently place the cookie on a cooling rack.