Spruce up your letter holder in no time with the ‘Let’s Celebrate’ crafting range. Here’s how.
You Will Need (all available in Poundland)
- Letter holder
- ‘Let’s Celebrate’ paper
- ‘Let’s Celebrate’ decorations
- Double sided tape
- Place the letter holder on top of the white side of the envelope paper and trace around the top of the letter holder, including the heart. Cut out the shape.
- Stick the paper inside the letter holder using double sided tape.
- Use the heart print paper to cover the front and sides of the letter holder. The front is 10 x 15 cms and the sides are 10 x 4.5cms.
- Stick four bunting shapes to the front of the letter holder and finish with three mini bows joining the bunting together.
Click here to find your nearest Poundland and get your hands on these crafting essentials for only £1!
Remember to Like Us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up to receive our newsletter if you want to keep up to date with all the Summer offers and prize draws!