There’ll be no snubbed party invites with this look. Here’s how you can get this Maleficent look for less than £10!
- Glide Away Eyeshadow Stick – Antique Gold
- Do The Duo Eyeshadow – Gold Crown
- Kohl Me Beautiful Eyeliner – Black
- Chick Flick Liquid Eyeliner – Black
- Gorgeous Flawless Foundation
- Hide and Chic Concealer
- Pout Matters Lip Cream – Cherry Pop
- Pout It Out Lip Liner – Red
Get The Look
- Use the eyeshadow stick to colour eyelids and bottom lash line. Blend and even out with a brush. Using the duo eyeshadow set, apply and blend the darker shade on the outer edges of the eye and bottom lash line. Apply the lighter colour on the inner edges and centre of the eyelids. Use pencil eyeliner to line the top and bottom lash line.
- Once the eyeshadow is done, apply concealer under eyes and add some drama to the makeup by applying false eyelashes.
- Apply foundation and use a darker shade to contour cheekbones and top of forehead. Enhance cheekbones to get the villainous look by applying some black eyeliner along the cheekbones and blending out.
- Draw an upside down triangle on the forehead using liquid eyeliner. Come down from the hairline to make the points meet.
- Apply highlighter along the top of cheekbones, bridge of the nose and on the cupid’s bow
- Outline lips using red lip liner and apply lip cream to finish the look