Bring your Halloween table to life with these super easy and super creepy spider bowls 🕷️
You will need:
- Using a sharp pair of scissors, carefully poke eight holes in your paper plate or bowl, four on each side.
- For the legs, take 4 pipe cleaners, fold them in half and cut them on the fold to give you 8 shorter lengths.
- Next, add a bend near one end for the feet, a second bend roughly in the middle for the knee, and a third bend near the other end to attach to the plate.
- Poke the end of each leg through the holes in the plate.
- Lastly, with a tiny dab of glue from a hot glue gun, glue some wiggly eyes onto one end of the plate or bowl, then fill with a party snack of your choice!