Herbs add flavour to many dishes and with our Kitchen Herbs Seed Collection you can grow your own.
What You Will Need
What To Do
- Place the plant pot/pots in the windowsill where there is enough sunlight.
- Fill the pot with compost.
- Scatter your choice of herb seeds onto the compost.
- Add a thin layer of compost over the seeds.
- Water the compost. Maintain growth by watering regularly to keep the soil moist.
- Herb plants can be moved outdoors during the early summer. You can either just move the plant pot or transfer the plants into a soil bed.
- To pick the herbs for use, just simply nip off the leaves as and when desired using scissors.
Herbs can be sown indoors easily and quickly throughout the year. Our collection contains 8 varieties of herbs which are Parsley, Basil, Chives, Mint, Dill, Thyme, Marjoram and Garlic chives in 1 pack. They’re perfect for growing indoors since they don’t take up too much space.
Poundland have a great range of products to support your gardening activity, why not check out the range from our Gardening section online.
Our customers love to share their gardening photos with us, if you have purchased a product from Poundland and are having a great success, share your story with us and we will print them on our social media and blog.