Olaplex No.4C Bond Maintenance Clarifying Shampoo, 250ml
The Nº.4C Bond Maintenance Clarifying Shampoo, infused with patented OLAPLEX Bond Building Technology is our exclusive Broad-Spectrum Clarifying System. The Nº.4C Bond Maintenance Clarifying Shampoo removes damaging impurities from the surface of the hair without stripping or drying.
How to use
- Dispense desired amount of product into hands and emulsify.
- Apply to wet hair, focusing on the scalp and working through to ends. Lather fully and leave on for up to 5 minutes.
- For best results, follow up with Nº.5 BOND MAINTENANCE CONDITIONER or Nº.8 BOND INTENSE MOISTURE MASK for extra moisture.
- Nº.4C Bond Maintenance Clarifying Shampoo deep cleanses for vibrant color clarity and soft, shiny hair.
- Nº.4C Bond Maintenance Clarifying Shampoo protects hair by removing heavy metals, minerals, chlorine, pollutants, and product buildup and thereby allows for optimal performance of your hair repair routine.
- Nº.4C Bond Maintenance Clarifying Shampoo is non-stripping and non-drying.
- Nº.4C Bond Maintenance Clarifying Shampoo is Sulfate free and Ph Balanced to maintain hydration.
Water (Aqua/Eau), Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Coco-Betaine, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Acrylates Copolymer, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamidopropylamine Oxide, Sodium Methyl Oleoyl Taurate, Decyl Glucoside, Bis-Aminopropyl Diglycol Dimaleate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Coco-Glucoside, Lauryl Glucoside, Chlorphenesin, Panthenol, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Benzoate, Polyquaternium-11, Benzoic Acid, Sodium PCA , Pentasodium Triphosphate, Sodium Lactate, Arginine, Aspartic Acid, PCA, Citric Acid, Glycine, Alanine, Serine, Valine, Isoleucin, Proline,Threonine, Histidine, Phenylalanine, Fragrance (Parfum), Citral, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene.
Avoid contact with eyes. Not for children under 3 years.
Obelis UK Ltd, Sandford Gate, Oxford, OX4 6LB, UK
sku - 518720
We take the utmost care to ensure that all information about the products displayed on our site is accurate. However, products may be improved or updated which could result in changes to the product information, ingredients, nutritional content and allergy advice.
We therefore strongly recommend that you always read the actual product label from the product you have purchased, before using or consuming such product. You should not solely rely on the information presented on this site. As a result, Poundland is not liable for any inaccurate or incorrect product information displayed on this site. Please note that this does not affect your statutory rights.