Please click below to take the survey:
To discuss your feedback in detail please contact the Customer Services team.
Please read our terms and conditions before entering our Prize Draw.
Terms & Conditions
1. These terms and conditions (the “Terms”) are the terms and conditions that apply to the Poundland “Tell us what you think for the chance to win Poundland Vouchers to the value of £100” Prize Draw (the “Prize Draw”) as promoted by Poundland Limited (company number 02495645) whose registered office is at Wellmans Road, Willenhall, West Midlands, WV13 2QT (the “Promoter”).
2. Participation in the Prize Draw constitutes acceptance of the Terms. By entering the Prize Draw all entrants will be deemed to be bound by the Terms.
3. In the event of any dispute regarding the conduct of the Prize Draw and all matters relating to the Prize Draw, the decision of the Promoter is final, and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
4. The Prize Draw is open to all UK residents, aged 16 years or over, excluding employees of the Promoter and their immediate families, their affiliated brands and companies or any other persons professionally connected with the Prize Draw or their immediate families. Entrants under 18 years of age must have permission to enter the Prize Draw from a parent or guardian who will have been deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms. The Promoter reserves the right to ask for proof of permission. Entries without proof of permission will be disqualified.
5a. The opening date of the Prize Draw is 12:01am (UK time) on 1st February 2022 (the “Opening Date”) and the closing date for receipt of entries is 11:59pm (UK time) on 30th June 2022 (the “Closing Date”). Any entries received after the Closing Date shall not be included in the Prize Draw.
5b. There will be 7 prize wi5b. There will be 5 prize winners. One prize winner will be drawn at random from all entries that are received between:
1, The Opening Date to 28th February 2022;
2, 1st March 2022 to 31st March 2022;
3, 1st April 2022 to 30th April 2022;
4, 1st May 2022 to 31st May 2022;
5, 1st June 2022 to the Closing Date (“Qualifying Periods”).
6. No entries from agents, third parties, organised groups or entries automatically generated by computer will be accepted.
7. To enter the Prize Draw No purchase necessary. Simply (between the Opening Date and the Closing Date) visit https://www.poundland.co.uk/tell-us and register to enter the Prize Draw by completing and submitting:
(a) The Customer Satisfaction Survey (the “Survey”); and
(b) The entry form (“Entry Form”).
Entrants will be required to provide their name, age and email address and all mandatory questions on the Survey and Entry Form must be answered
8. Entries must be submitted through the online entry form at: https://www.poundland.co.uk/tell-us and cannot be sent via post or via any other means. Entrants confirm that all entries are and shall remain the property of the Promoter. We regret that entries will not be returned.
9. Multiple entries to the Prize Draw are not permitted; only one entry per person will be accepted.
10. When entering the Prize Draw, entrants may opt in to receiving marketing material from the Promoter. If the entrant opts in to receiving such material, the entrant consents to their registration details being added to the Promoter’s mailing list and they may receive newsletters from the Promoter via email. Entrants can leave the mailing list at any time by following the simple ‘unsubscribe’ instructions included on the newsletter.
11. Those entrants that, complete and submit a Survey and Entry Form between the Opening Date and the Closing Date in accordance with the Terms, will be automatically entered into the Prize Draw Entrants must have fully completed the mandatory questions on the Survey and Entry Form to qualify for entry into the Prize Draw (“Valid Entries”)
12. The first entry drawn at random from all Valid Entries, from each of the Qualifying Periods will win the prize (the “Winners”).
13. The prize consists of 10 Poundland vouchers, each to the value of £10.00 (total value is £100.00) which can be redeemed at any Poundland store in the UK (excluding Dealz stores) (the “Prize”). Only 1 £10.00 voucher can be redeemed per transaction and the vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other voucher, offer or discount. No change will be given if any voucher is not redeemed in full during a single transaction. The vouchers must be redeemed within 12 months of the issue date (shown on the front of the vouchers), after which time they shall expire. The Prize is non-transferable, unless agreed in writing by the Promoter and no cash alternative is available. In the event of circumstances beyond it’s reasonable control the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize for a similar prize of an equal or greater value at any time. The Prize will only be awarded directly to each of the Winners.
14. Each Winner will be notified that they have won, via email, within 14 days of the Closing Date (or as soon as reasonably practicable thereafter)using the email address provided by the entrant during the submission of their Prize Draw entry (the“Notification”). Entrants shall not be contacted if they have not won. The Winners must, within 28 days of the Promoter first sending the Notification, claim their Prize by responding via email to the Promoter, providing the address to which they require the Prize to be sent (which must be situated in the UK). If any Winner does not respond to the Promoter within the time frame specified or they are unable to accept the Prize for any reason whatsoever, they shall forfeit their right to receive the Prize and the Promoter may carry out a further draw to select an alternative winner. The alternative winner will be the first entry drawn at random from all other Valid Entries.
15. The Promoter will dispatch the Prize to the Winners via Recorded Delivery within 14 days of receipt of the Winners’ email claiming their Prize, (or as soon as reasonably practical thereafter). The Winners must ensure that the address provided is correct. No liability will be accepted by the Promoter if the Prize is lost or delayed during delivery.
16. Late, incomplete or corrupted entries or those not made in accordance with the Terms will be automatically disqualified. No responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for entries delayed for any reason whatsoever. No responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for incorrectly completed entries. Incomplete entries will be disqualified.
17. Winning claims are subject to a full verification process and the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any Winner if the Promoter is aware or has reasonable grounds to believe that the Winner is not eligible or if the Promoter has grounds to believe that any Winner has breached any of the Terms. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any Winner if there is suspicion of fraud or if the Promoter has any reason to believe that the Winner has acted improperly.
18. In the event of any Winner being disqualified for any reason whatsoever, the Promoter may select an alternative winner by carrying out a further selection from all other Valid Entries. In the event of an alternative winner being selected for any reason whatsoever, the alternative winner will be notified that they have won, in accordance with clause 14, within 7 days of the selection being made (or as soon as reasonably practicable thereafter). The alternative winner must then claim their Prize in accordance with clause 14. If any alternative winner fails to claim their Prize in accordance with clause 14 or is unable to accept the Prize for any reason whatsoever, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to either carry out a further draw at random to select a further alternative winner, or donate the Prize (or an alternative prize of equal or greater value) to a charity of its choice.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, extend or terminate the Prize Draw and the Closing Date without notice for circumstances which are beyond its reasonable control. The Promoter also reserves the right to amend the Terms at any time.
20. Personal data provided by entrants will only be used in accordance with General Data Protection Regulation and the Data Protection Act 2018 (the “Act”). For the purposes of the Act, the Data Controller is Poundland Limited. Information provided by entrants will be used for the administration and management of the Prize Draw. Information provided by entrants within the survey will be analysed on an anonymous basis by or on behalf of the Promoter for research and statistical purposes. By entering the Prize Draw, entrants hereby consent to the personal data provided by them being used in this way. By entering the Prize Draw, entrants also give the Promoter consent to use his or her name and hometown in any publicity. The first name and county of the Winners may be obtained up to 10 weeks after the Closing Date by sending a request in writing along with a stamped self-addressed envelope to: “Tell Us What You Think Survey – 2020, Marketing Team, Poundland Limited, Wellmans Road, Willenhall, West Midlands, WV13 2QT”. The first name and hometown of the Winners will be published on the Promoter’s website at https://www.poundland.co.uk within 28 days of receipt of the Winners’ email claiming their Prize, or as soon as reasonably practicable thereafter. The Winners may be required to participate in publicity related to the Prize Draw at no cost to the Promoter.
22. Subject to clause 24, if the Promoter fails to comply with the Terms, the Promoter shall only be liable to the entrant for any losses that she or he suffers as a result of the Promoter’s failure to comply (whether arising in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty or otherwise) which are a foreseeable consequence of such failure.
23. Subject to clause 24, the Promoter will not be liable for losses that result from the Promoter’s failure to comply with the Terms that fall into the following categories:
(a) loss of income or revenue;
(b) loss of business;
(c) loss of profits;
(d) loss of anticipated savings;
(e) loss of data; or
(f) waste of management or office time.
24. Nothing in the Terms excludes or limits in any way the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or the Promoter’s liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
25. By entering the Prize Draw the entrant hereby warrants that all information submitted by them is true, current and complete and that they are of the appropriate age to enter the Prize Draw. The Promoter reserves the right to request proof as to the eligibility of entrants.
26. If a court or any other competent authority finds that any of the Terms (or any part of any term) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that term or part of that term shall, to the extent required, be deemed deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other Terms shall not be affected.
27. The Terms and any dispute arising in connection with the Prize Draw or the Terms shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and any dispute will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Terms & Conditions for our previous surveys: