What scent reminds you of home?
We’ve partnered with P&G to give five lucky winners each a year’s supply of Bold! If you’d like the chance to win, simply click on the post below to enter on Facebook.
THIS PROMOTION HAS ENDED
Terms and Conditions
Please read our terms and conditions before entering our Prize Draw.
1. These terms and conditions (the “Terms”) are the terms and conditions that apply to the “Poundland and Bold” prize draw (“Prize Draw”) as promoted by Poundland Limited (company number 02495645) whose registered office is at Wellmans Road, Willenhall, West Midlands, WV13 2QT (the “Promoter”).
2. Participation in the Prize Draw constitutes acceptance of the Terms. By entering the Prize Draw all entrants will be deemed to be bound by the Terms.
3. In the event of any dispute regarding the conduct of the Prize Draw and all matters relating to the Prize Draw, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding and no correspondence or discussions will be entered into.
4. The Prize Draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter and their immediate families, their affiliated brands and companies or any other persons professionally connected with the Prize Draw or their immediate families.
5. The opening date of the Prize Draw is 08:00pm (UK time) on 2nd February 2018 (“Opening Date”) and the Closing Date for receipt of entries is 11:59pm (UK time) on 8th February 2018 (“Closing Date”). Entries received after the Closing Date shall not be included in the Prize Draw.
6. To enter the Prize Draw: No purchase necessary. Simply (between the Opening Date and the Closing Date):
(b) Log into your Facebook account;
(c) Like the Poundland Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/Poundland; and
(d) Answer the question, ‘tell us what scent reminds you of home,’ as shown in the Prize Draw image posted on the Poundland Facebook page (“Prize Draw Image”) and post your answer as a comment on the Prize Draw Image (“Entry Comment”).
7. Those entrants that, between the Opening Date and the Closing Date, like the Poundland Facebook page, and post a valid Entry Comment, in accordance with the Terms, will be automatically entered into the Prize Draw.
8. The first five entrants drawn at random from those entries eligible for entry to the Prize Draw will win the Prize (the “Winners”).
9. No entries from agents, third parties, organised groups or entries automatically generated by computer will be accepted.
10. Internet access and a valid email address are required. Entrants must have a valid Facebook account.
11. Multiple entries are not permitted and only one entry per Facebook user will be accepted. Any person reasonably suspected of having created multiple Facebook accounts for the purpose of entering the Prize Draw shall be disqualified.
12. Any Entry Comments posted which are deemed, in the Promoter’s sole discretion, to be of an abusive, inappropriate, disrespectful or any other unacceptable nature will be removed from Poundland’s Facebook page and the entry will be automatically disqualified from the Prize Draw.
13. The prize consists of 3 X Bold 2in1 Washing Liquid Lavender (1.9 Litre) (38 Washes), 3 X Bold 2in1 Washing Liquid Sparkling Bloom (1.9 Litre) (38 Washes), 3 X Bold 2in1 Wash Liquid Silk Flower And Gold Freesia (1.9 Litre) (38 Washes), 3 X Bold 2in1 Washing Capsules Pink (25 Washes), 3 X Bold 2in1 Washing Capsules Blue (25 Washes) and 3 X Bold 2in1 Washing Capsules Purple (25 Washes) (the “Prize”). The Prize is non-transferable, unless agreed by the Promoter in writing and no cash alternative is available. The Prize will only be awarded directly to the Winners. In the event of circumstances beyond its reasonable control the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize for an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
14. The Promoter will notify the Winners that they have won by tagging the Winners (providing the Winner’s privacy settings permit this) in a comment on the Prize Draw Image by no later than 14 days after the Closing Date, or as soon as practicable thereafter (the “Notification”). If any Winner’s privacy settings will not permit their name to be tagged by the Promoter, the Promoter will name the Winner in the Notification, but they will not be tagged. It is the entrants’ responsibility to check whether they have been named as a Winner and if so, to claim their Prize in accordance with clause 15.
15. The Winners must, within 48 hours of the Promoter first posting the Notification, claim their Prize by responding via private Facebook message to the Promoter, providing the address to which they require the Prize to be sent (which must be situated in the UK). If any Winner does not respond to the Promoter within the timeframe specified or they are unable to accept the Prize for any reason whatsoever, they shall forfeit their right to receive the Prize and the Promoter may carry out a further draw to select an alternative winner. The alternative winner will be the first entry drawn at random from all other valid entries submitted.
16. Any personal data relating to entrants will be used solely for the purposes of this Prize Draw. Data may be provided to Procter & Gamble UK’s third party fulfilment service provider for the purposes of administering the Prize, but will not be disclosed to any other third party for any other purpose.
By entering the Prize Draw entrants consent to their personal data being used in this way. The Prize will be dispatched to the Winners within 30 days of receipt of the Closing Date, or as soon as reasonably practical thereafter. The Winners must ensure that the address provided to the Promoter (in accordance with clause 15) is correct. No liability will be accepted by the Promoter if the Prize is lost or delayed during delivery.
17. Late, incomplete or corrupted entries or those not made in accordance with the Terms will be automatically disqualified. No responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for entries delayed for any reason whatsoever. No responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for ineligible or incomplete entries.
18. Winning claims are subject to a full verification process and the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any Winner if the Promoter is aware or has reasonable grounds to believe that the Winner is not eligible or if the Promoter has grounds to believe that any Winner has breached any of the Terms. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any Winner if there is suspicion of fraud or if the Promoter has any reason to believe that the Winner has acted improperly.
19. In the event of any Winner being disqualified for any reason whatsoever, the Promoter may select an alternative winner by carrying out a further draw at random from all other valid entries submitted. In the event of an alternative winner being selected for any reason whatsoever, the alternative winner will be notified that they have won, in accordance with clause 14, within 7 days of the selection being made, or as soon as reasonably practicable thereafter. The alternative winner must then claim their Prize in accordance with clause 15. If any alternative winner fails to claim their Prize in accordance with clause 15, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to either carry out a further selection at random to select a further alternative winner, or donate the Prize (or an alternative prize of equal or greater value) to a charity of its choice.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, extend or terminate the Prize Draw and the Closing Date without notice for circumstances which are beyond its reasonable control. The Promoter also reserves the right to amend the Terms at any time.
22. Subject to clause 24, if the Promoter fails to comply with the Terms, the Promoter shall only be liable to the entrant for any losses that she or he suffers as a result of the Promoter’s failure to comply (whether arising in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty or otherwise) which are a foreseeable consequence of such failure.
23. Subject to clause 24, the Promoter will not be liable for losses that result from the Promoter’s failure to comply with the Terms that fall into the following categories:
(a) loss of income or revenue;
(b) loss of business;
(c) loss of profits;
(d) loss of anticipated savings;
(e) loss of data; or
(f) waste of management or office time.
24. Nothing in the Terms excludes or limits in any way the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or the Promoter’s liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
25. By entering the Prize Draw entrants hereby warrant that all information submitted by them is true, current and complete and that they are of the appropriate age to enter the Prize Draw. The Promoter reserves the right to request proof as to the eligibility of entrants.
26. The Prize Draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Entrants shall ensure that they comply with Facebook’s rules, guidelines and policies which can be found at www.facebook.com.
27. If a court or any other competent authority finds that any of the Terms (or any part of any term) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that term or part of that term shall, to the extent required, be deemed deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other Terms shall not be affected.
28. The Terms will be governed by the laws of England and Wales and any dispute will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.