Rigid Wall Paddling Pool, 1.22m x 0.25m
This rigid wall paddling pool is indeed a small-sized pool primarily designed for children or for use in limited space areas. Its sturdy and rigid construction ensures stability and durability, making it a reliable option for creating a safe water play area.
This pool provides a compact and manageable size. It can easily fit in smaller outdoor spaces such as patios, balconies, or limited backyard areas where larger pools may not be feasible.
This paddling pool features heavy gauge PVC. These walls can be filled with water to create a shallow pool suitable for children to play and cool off in during hot weather. The rigid walls contribute to maintaining the pool's shape and offer additional support, ensuring that it remains sturdy and secure while in use.
Overall, a rigid wall paddling pool of this size is an ideal choice for families with limited space or for those looking for a smaller pool specifically designed for children's water play.
- Find a flat level lawn surface that is free of sharp objects and obstructions.
- Move the product (in its package) to the desired area. Do not drag the product as this can cause damage to the pool.
- Slowly unfold the product and inspect for any rips or tears. Do not use if damage is found unless treated with a repair patch kit (not included).
- If no damage is found, slowly fill with water to a safe level for intended users.
Pool Installation Safety Instructions:
- Ensure instructions are thoroughly checked prior to assembly. The safety of this product cannot be guaranteed if the instructions are not followed or if the product becomes damaged.
- This product must be assembled, checked and disassembled by an adult before and after each use.
- Do not install the paddling pool on mud, sand, soft or loose soil conditions, deck, platform, balcony, concrete, asphalt, or any other hard surfaces.
- Pool must be installed on a level surface at least 2 metres away from any structure or obstruction such as a fence, garage, house, overhanging branches, laundry lines, or electrical wires.
Pool Maintenance and Storage:
- Keep sharp objects away from the pool and always check the surroundings for sharp objects prior to assembly.
- Remove all hard, sharp and loose objects such as jewellery, watches, keys, shoes, hairpins, etc. From user before entering the pool.
- Check periodically for damage. Do not use if damaged.
- Between uses, thoroughly wash the paddling pool with water and mild detergent. Rinse thoroughly. Always ensure the product is completely dry before disassembly and storage.
- Pools are subject to wear and deterioration. Properly maintain your pool to prevent damage and/or pool failure. Pool failure can cause large quantities of water to release from the pool.
- Store in a cool, dry place, out of direct sunlight.
- Keep away from fire and heat sources.
Important Safety Rules:
Read and follow all safety information and instructions. Keep for future reference. Failure to follow these warnings and instructions can result in serious injury or death to user, especially children.
Never leave your children unattended - drowning hazard.
- Children, especially younger than 5 years old, can drown in very small amounts of water.
- Not suitable for children under 36 months. Small Parts Choking hazard.
- Only suitable for ages 3 and above.
- For outdoor, domestic use only.
- Only fill the pool when not in use to avoid children gaining unauthorised access and drowning.
- Do not dive or jump in the pool.
- Constant adult supervision required.
- Special attention should be paid when used by more than 3 children at the same time.
- Recommended not to be used by more than 3 children at the same time.
- Never place in another body of water.
- Do not allow user to attempt leaning or sitting on the sides of the pool as they will not withstand weight and may lead to injuries and/or large quantities of water escaping.
Made in China
1.22m x 0.25m approx.
With a length of 1.22 meters (approximately 4 feet) and a width of 0.25 meters (approximately 10 inches),
Colour and specification may vary from the product shown on this packaging.
Gem Imports Ltd. Barnsley UK, S75 3FG.
sku - 963913
We take the utmost care to ensure that all information about the products displayed on our site is accurate. However, products may be improved or updated which could result in changes to the product information, ingredients, nutritional content and allergy advice.
We therefore strongly recommend that you always read the actual product label from the product you have purchased, before using or consuming such product. You should not solely rely on the information presented on this site. As a result, Poundland is not liable for any inaccurate or incorrect product information displayed on this site. Please note that this does not affect your statutory rights.