Mother’s Day is Mum’s time to relax and be looked after so why not treat her to breakfast in bed? If you’re no expert in cooking, don’t worry, we’re sure Mum will love that you tried!
- Make it personal – What’s Mum’s favourite breakfast? Whether it’s a full English or simply jam on toast, get creative and add a touch of love by making heart shapes with the food or spelling out ‘Mum.’
- Prepare the night before – Save time so that you can have everything ready before Mum wakes up. If you’re making pancakes, measure out the ingredients so that you only have to mix them in the morning. Also cut up fresh fruit such as strawberries to save yourself doing it in the morning.
- Use our breakfast tray – Unless you’ve got six arms to carry everything, we’d recommend using our white breakfast tray (as pictured) which only costs £1! You can also keep soft-boiled eggs and toast together in our small food tray.
- Dessert for breakfast? – It’s a morning to indulge without feeling guilty so if Mum loves a treat (or two) why not include some croissants and Nutella or a slice of her favourite cake? All available to buy in-store.
- Don’t spill anything! – Carrying a tray upstairs can be tricky business so don’t fill anything to the brim. We’re sure Mum will be proud when she sees how tidy her breakfast looks!
- Brew a cuppa – If you’re tea making skills aren’t the best, the fact that it’s in a new mug will make up for it. We have a range of floral mugs and funny slogan mugs (image below) for you to choose from.
- Flowers because… – all Mums love flowers! Not only will our clear vase and rose add the finishing touch to your tray, it’ll also make a pretty gift for her home.