Afternoon Tea doesn’t have to cost a lot and we’re sure Mum will appreciate the effort and enjoy some quality time together. Here are a few tips on how you can set up your own version of Afternoon Tea at home.
You will need:
- Mother’s Day Tea Set (includes teapot, cups and saucers)
- Afternoon Tea Set (includes doilies, paper plates, cupcakes cases and cake toppers)
- Mum’s Treat Tin
- Jam and Cream
What to do:
- Brew Mum’s favourite cuppa in our teapot and have tea cups at the ready.
- Stock up on Mum’s favourite biscuits so that she has plenty of treats in her treat tin for any day of the week.
- Prepare sandwiches in the morning so that they’re fresh and all you’ll need to do is lay them out once you get to Mum’s.
- Scones are a must with afternoon tea so be sure to grab some and remember the jam and cream too!
- Does Mum like to enjoy a slice of cake with her tea or is she a cupcake fan? Make dessert even more special by baking her favourite cake yourself.
- Make your time together even more sentimental by taking a photo album with you to look back at your favourite memories with Mum. You can also add to those memories by taking pics together this Mother’s Day!