These candy cane marshmallow sticks look festive and colourful and are so easy to make with the kids.
- In separate bowls, melt the chocolate chips in a bowl over hot water, crush some candy canes into small pieces and pour out some Jane Asher Christmas themed sprinkles.
- Make a hole in the marshmallow using a skewer without it going through the other side and put the candy cane into the marshmallow. Remove plastic when making for children
- Roll the marshmallow in the bowl of melted chocolate until covered
- Roll the marshmallow in the bowl with the crushed up candy canes until covered and the pieces have stuck to the melted chocolate
- For the next marshmallow do steps 2 and 3 again but this time after you’ve covered the marshmallow with the chocolate, roll it in the bowl with the Jane Asher Christmas sprinkles
Now you have some tasty Christmas treats which are ready to eat!