Makes: 9 servings
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- 50g Whitworths apricots
- 40g Whitworths almonds
- 500g minced lamb
- 1 x lime juice
- 1tbsp fresh mint, chopped
- freshly ground salt and pepper
- bamboo skewers
- Place all of the ingredients into a food processor then blitz for a few minutes until the mince is fully ground and the mix starts to bind together.
- Divide the mix into 9-10 (approximately 60g each)
- Shape and mould the mix around the skewers (use greaseproof paper if you find this easier!)
- BBQ, grill or fry as required.