Country Club Charcoal Microwaveable Heat Pack
Looking for a quick and easy way to relieve muscle pain or stay warm during cold weather? Look no further than the microwaveable heat pack! This innovative product can be heated in the microwave and then used to provide soothing warmth to your body. With its convenience and ease of use, the microwaveable heat pack is the perfect solution for anyone looking for fast and effective relief.
Filled with Natural Wheat and lavender
Directions for use
- Only to be heated under adult supervision
- Not suitable for children under 36 months. If using with older children, the elderly or infirm, check the item carefully, monitor and supervise their use constantly and remove the wheat bag should any discomfort arise.
- After heating, shake the bag to distribute the heat evenly and test the temperature of the bag by placing against the back of your hand. Be aware that if the heating times are not carefully followed, there is a risk that the temperature inside the bag could continue to rise even after removal from the microwave oven.
- Do not use heated item under bed clothes as this could cause overheating and be a fire hazard.
- Always ensure your microwave is clean and free of spills before you heat the wheat bag. Do not leave the item unattended whilst heating, carefully watch for signs of overheating, an usual smell or signs of smoke. Should you notice any of these signs, remove carefully from the microwave immediately using tongs (or another suitable implement) and place the bag in the kitchen sink, run cold water over the item until you are sure it is safe to dispose of it in your household bin.
- When not in use, allow to cool completely and store in a clean dry and cool place.
- To re-hydrate the wheat, after every five uses, place a small cup of water in the microwave along with the wheat bag.
Heat accordingly to the following instructions:
500W - 750W - 1 minute
750W - 1000W - 30 seconds
Only reheat from room temperature
Never exceed these heating times and always allow to cool before re-heating. Please retain these instructions for further use.
Cover: 100% Polyester
Filling: Wheat and lavender
Care & Use
Spot clean only with a damp cloth.
Inspect at regular intervals. Discard if found to be worn or damaged.
Clean only in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions.
sku - 573635
We take the utmost care to ensure that all information about the products displayed on our site is accurate. However, products may be improved or updated which could result in changes to the product information, ingredients, nutritional content and allergy advice.
We therefore strongly recommend that you always read the actual product label from the product you have purchased, before using or consuming such product. You should not solely rely on the information presented on this site. As a result, Poundland is not liable for any inaccurate or incorrect product information displayed on this site. Please note that this does not affect your statutory rights.