Dettol Antibacterial All in One Disinfectant Spray - Crisp Linen, 500ml
Kills Cold & Flu Viruses
Hard Surfaces & Upholstery
Germ protection - ethanol quaternary ammonium compounds
Freshness - fragrance
Helpers - water, monoethanolamine, ammonium hydroxide, sodium lauroyl sarcosinate, propellant
Free from - bleach
Preparation and usage:
- Shake can well. Hold can 15-20cm from pre-cleaned surface and spray surface until covered with mist.
- Do not saturate fabric when using on Soft Surfaces.
- Allow to air dry. No need to wipe.
- Surfaces may vary in quality. Always test for suitability on a small inconspicuous area prior to use.
- Do not use on polished wood, painted surfaces or acrylic plastics. Not for personal use.
Per 100g contains 57.81g Ethanol, 0.09g Alkyl Dimethyl Benzyl Ammonium Saccharinate, Contains Perfume
Suitable for: Door handles, Rubbish bins, Toilets, Kitchen surfaces, Sofas, Car seats, Mattresses, Pet beds**
Not Suitable for: Polished wood, painted surfaces, leather or acrylic plastics. NOT FOR PERSONAL USE.
- Kills 99.9% of Viruses and Bacteria *: Including Covid-19 Virus**, cold & flu viruses & antibiotic resistant MRSA.
- Convenient Spray: Suitable for refreshing upholstery, disinfecting the bathroom and kitchen and baby equipment.
- Fresh Scent: Instantly freshens up your home with a long-lasting, crisp linen fragrance.
- All-IN-One Antibacterial Spray: Use on all types of surfaces in your home, including as a bathroom sanitizer, floor sanitizer and kitchen sanitizer.
- Quickly Disinfects: Spray on hard surfaces or soft surfaces for on-the-spot antibacterial disinfection.
- No-Wipe Formula: Quickly and easily kills bacteria with a simple Dettol spray action that doesn't require any
Dettol All-in-One Disinfectant Spray kills 99.9% of bacteria and viruses* on both hard and soft surfaces, which helps to prevent the spread of harmful bacteria and viruses. Dettol All-in-One Disinfectant Spray can be used as a multipurpose cleaner all over the home, and it also scents the air with a lasting crisp linen fragrance.
Preparation and Usage
1.Shake can well. Hold can 15-20cm from pre-cleaned surface and spray surface with Dettol until covered with mist. 2.Do not saturate fabric when using on Soft Surfaces. 3.Allow to air dry. No need to wipe. 4.Surfaces may vary in quality. Always test for suitability on a small, inconspicuous area prior to use. 5.Do not use on polished wood, painted surfaces or acrylic plastics. Not for personal use.
Dettol Disinfectant Spray Crisp Linen. Extremely flammable aerosol. Pressuried container: may burst if heated. Causes serious eye irritation. Keep out of reach of children unless under adult supervision. Under no circumstance should Dettol products be swallowed. The aerosol is flammable. Keep out of reach of children. Keep away from heat/sparks/open ï¬‚ames/hot surfaces. No smoking. Do not spray on open ï¬‚ame or other ignition source. IF IN EYES:Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, ifpresent and easy to do. Continue rinsing, If eye irritation Persists: Get medica advice/attention. Protect from sunlight and do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50ËšC Extremes of temperature can occur in motor cars, near ovens and fireplaces. Do not spray near an electrical fire, heat sources or electrical equipment in use. Do not spray on food. Shake well before use. Spray away from body. CAUTION: only use as directed. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling can be harmful or fatal. Use biocides safely and sustainably. It is illegal to use this product for uses or in a manner other than Prescribed on this label. Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local regulations. Poisons Information: For information or to report a poisoning incident contact The National Poisons Information Centre (018092166).
**WARNING:Keep pets and exotic animals away during use. Wait until dry o bring pet back. Cover fish tanks or remove portable enclosures from the area during product application.
Dettol™ Consumer Services.
For help and advice, contact us:
UK - PO Box 4044,
0333 2005 345
sku - 467434
We take the utmost care to ensure that all information about the products displayed on our site is accurate. However, products may be improved or updated which could result in changes to the product information, ingredients, nutritional content and allergy advice.
We therefore strongly recommend that you always read the actual product label from the product you have purchased, before using or consuming such product. You should not solely rely on the information presented on this site. As a result, Poundland is not liable for any inaccurate or incorrect product information displayed on this site. Please note that this does not affect your statutory rights.