arrow_up basket Checkbox Checkbox chevon_down close close_small plus delivery email end error F_icon heart heart_full instagram_white menu minus orders pinterest plus plus_circle plus_minus pound Checkbox question radio_checked radio_unchecked search plus plus Group 4 plus Tick Icon / Recent orders Icon / Rewards

Dettol Antibacterial Mould & Mildew Remover, 500ml

sku: 733624PKV


In stock
- +


Dettol Antibacterial Mould & Mildew Remover, 750ml

Kills 99.9% of Bacteria and Viruses*: Including Covid-19 Virus**, E.coli and the influenza virus.
Household mould is not only unsightly; in some cases, it can cause allergic reactions or infections. Dettol's mould remover cleaning spray contains active bleach, delivering easier cleaning without scrubbing!
Dettol Antibacterial Mould & Mildew Remover is a specially formulated antibacterial spray with powerful bleach. It easily removes even ingrained mould and mildew and cleans discoloured grout.



Contains: <5% Nonionic Surfactant, Disinfectant (Sodium Hypochlorite 2.59% w/w), Perfume


Directions For Use

1.Turn trigger nozzle to ON position.
2. Simply spray directly on the surface.
3. Wipe over with clean damp cloth and allow to dry
4. No need to rinse.

Additional Information:
- Deals with Unslightly Mould and Mildew: This antibacterial spray leaves kitchen and bathroom surfaces sparkling clean and is suitable on tiles, grout, chrome and stainless steel
- Fresh Smelling and Antibacterial: Cleans away germs with a fresh, long-lasting fragrance
- Works on Stains: For the effective cleaning of discoloured grout caused by mould



Not suitable for old or damaged surfaces, coloured grouts, rubber, unglazed tiles, enamel, painted, varnished & gold-plated surfaces, wood & laminate floors, textiles & carpets, linoleum, polyamide & polycarbonate plastics. Keep out of reach of children. Irritating to eyes and skin. For use only as a surface disinfectant. Wear suitable gloves. Do not breathe spray mist. Do not contaminate foodstuffs eating utensils or food contact surfaces. When using do not eat, drink or smoke. Do not empty into drains. Do not use near drains prevent any surface run-off from entering drains. Remove or cover all fish tanks and bowls before application. Avoid all contact with plant life. This material and its container must be disposed of in a safe way. Under no circumstance should Dettol products be swallowed. IF SWALLOWED: Call a poison centre or Doctor / physician if you feel unwell.

Per 100g product contains 2.19g sodium hydrochloride. Contains less than <5% Non-ionic surfactants, Parfum.


Net Weight

500ml ℮


Manufacturer Information

Dettol Consumer Services for help and advice contact us: UK - PO Box 4044, Slough, SL1 0NS. 0333 2005 345

sku - 733624PKV

Product Information

We take the utmost care to ensure that all information about the products displayed on our site is accurate. However, products may be improved or updated which could result in changes to the product information, ingredients, nutritional content and allergy advice.

We therefore strongly recommend that you always read the actual product label from the product you have purchased, before using or consuming such product.  You should not solely rely on the information presented on this site.  As a result, Poundland is not liable for any inaccurate or incorrect product information displayed on this site.  Please note that this does not affect your statutory rights.

Related Posts
You may also like