Minky M Cloth Anti-Bacterial Cleaning Pad - Pink Hearts
Each pad is treated with a long-lasting, anti-bacterial protection – preventing the growth of bacteria on the pad.
- Limited Edition Twin Pack includes: 1 x Spongebob Antibacterial Cleaning Pad and 1 x Original Antibacterial Cleaning Pad
- Powerful high density microfibre – great for washing up or wiping down all areas of the home
- Extra cleaning power with antibacterial protection
- Powerful high density microfibre with non-scratch technology
- Saves money - No need to purchase expensive chemicals.
- Saves time - Perfect results every time.
- Safer environment - No need for chemicals.
Use wet or dry. Hand wash seperately in warm soapy water to keep pad clean and fresh. Re-shape whilst damp and allow to air dry. Each pad is individually sewn by machinists, therefore size and shape may vary slightly. There may also be occassional thread ends, these can simply be cut off if required with no damage to the pad.
Microfibre - 80% Polyester 20% Polyamide. Inner - Polyurethane sponge.
This cleaning pad contains a biocidal active ingredient that prevents growth of bacteria on the pad: Silver Nitrate CAS No: 7761-88-8
Complies with AATCC: 147:2016
Do not use conditioner or bleaches as they may affect the pads performance or cause colour to leach. Test on an inconspicuous area before first use.
Country of Origin:
Made in China.
Vale Mill (Rochdale) Ltd,
sku - 366496
We take the utmost care to ensure that all information about the products displayed on our site is accurate. However, products may be improved or updated which could result in changes to the product information, ingredients, nutritional content and allergy advice.
We therefore strongly recommend that you always read the actual product label from the product you have purchased, before using or consuming such product. You should not solely rely on the information presented on this site. As a result, Poundland is not liable for any inaccurate or incorrect product information displayed on this site. Please note that this does not affect your statutory rights.