Nair Facial Hair Wax Strips with Soothing Camomile Extract (Pack of 16)
These ready-to-use wax strips are a quick and easy way to remove even short hairs. There's no messy preparation - just peel the strips apart, smooth down and peel off, for long-lasting results in minutes.
Preparation and Usage:
Follow the Instructions Exactly:
Irritation or allergic reaction may occur with some people, even after prior use without adverse effects. Therefore, a test should always be carried out on a small part of the area to be treated before each use. Follow the instructions and if the skin appears normal after 24 hours, proceed with the full applications.
Hair length: suitable for short hair, down to 2mm. Trim hair before waxing if necessary.
- Wash the area to be waxed with mild soap and water (do not take a bath). Dry thoroughly. If the climate is too hot and humid, lightly dust the area to be waxed with powder.
- Slowly seperate the strips (no need for prior rubbing to warm the wax). Use one single strip at a time. Place the second single strip (folded in half with the wax on the inside) to one side while you are using the first single strip.
- Apply the wax strip by pressing it down over the hair to be removed in the direction of hair growth and make it adhere by pressing it down firmly with your hand. For hair removal from upper lip area, work from the centre outwards.
- Holding the skin taut, quickly pull off the strip in the opposite direction, parallel to the skin, not up and away from the body.
- The same strip may be used several times until it no longer adheres to the skin.
- Baby oil can be used to remove any remaining residue. For larger areas, use Nair Body Wax Strips.
Before each use, always do a patch test. Apply a test sample to a small area where the product will be used, following the instructions. Wait 24 hours before applying the product to a larger area. A slight reddening of the skin is normal for several hours after waxing. In case of more extreme reactions, discontinue use immediately and do not proceed with the full treatment. If skin appears normal, proceed.
Glyceryl Rosinate, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, Cera Alba, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Gossypium Herbaceum Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Oryza Sativa Bran Oil, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract, BHT, Ascorbyl Palmitate
For underarm waxing, do not use a deodorant or anti-perspirant for at least 24 hours. Never reapply wax to the same area within a 72 hour period.
If the skin to be treated is not held taut while the strip is removed, or the strip is not pulled back quickly and close to the skin, a pinching effect may be felt, a wax residue may remain on the skin or worse, skin could be removed resulting in injury.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Apply only to healthy skin. Do not apply wax to the head, wounds, cuts, eczema, pimples, moles, skin folds, chapped, sunburned or irritated skin, varicose veins, warts, mucous membranes, nose, ears, nipples, genital or perianal areas, or eyelashes. Furthermore, do not apply to skin that has previously reacted to the use of hair removal wax. Not suitable for diabetics, the elderly or people with circulatory problems. Do not swallow. A slight reddening of the skin is normal after hair removal, this will disappear naturally after a few hours.
You can apply a cold water compress for a few moments to soothe the skin. Do not use within an hour of a bath or shower, or on damp, warm skin. Before hair removal session, the skin must be clean, dry and free of any traces of cream. Do not use water or alcohol to remove the wax. If necessary, wipe the skin with a cotton pad soaked in oil. After hair removal, wait 24 hours before using perfume or product containing perfume, any artificial tanning equipment, before bathing or sunbathing. It is recommended not to apply wax more than twice to the same area during the same hair removal session. Keep away from heat.
16 x Cold Wax Strips (8 double sided strips)
Church & Dwight UK Ltd., Folkestone, Kent, CT19 6PG.
sku - 881287ZNO
We take the utmost care to ensure that all information about the products displayed on our site is accurate. However, products may be improved or updated which could result in changes to the product information, ingredients, nutritional content and allergy advice.
We therefore strongly recommend that you always read the actual product label from the product you have purchased, before using or consuming such product. You should not solely rely on the information presented on this site. As a result, Poundland is not liable for any inaccurate or incorrect product information displayed on this site. Please note that this does not affect your statutory rights.