Strong As An Ox Spray Bottle Holder
The Strong As An Ox holder is exceptionally sturdy and long-lasting, making it an excellent choice for keeping bottles and sprays well-organized and securely stored. It is truly remarkable how well it holds up against wear and tear.
- Strong hold (2kg)
- No fixing
- No damage
- Easy removal
How to Use:
- Clean Surface with rubbing alcohol or white vinegar* and allow to dry. Do not use household cleaners.
- Peel away backing paper from adhesive strips.
- Position product firmily onto desired surface for 30 seconds. Allow 1 hour before use.
- Hang spray bottle trigger in holder.
How to Remove:
- Pull exposed tabs straight downwards stretching the strips until product releases from surface.
- Do not pull tabs outwards.
Read instructions before use. Use of the product is controlled by the user.
- If less then 10°c, warm surface with a fan heater to aid adhesion.
- Not suitable for application over 40°c.
- Not for use on delicate wall coverings, vinyl paint, vinyl coated tiles, shelving, antiques, or valuable items.
- Do not use over beds or anywhere that may cause injury.
- Do not use above sources of heat.
- Do not touch self adhesive surface.
- For maximum adhesion wait 2 hours before use.
- CHECK LOAD CAPACITY BEFORE USE.
- *Test on an inconspicuous area before use.
1x Spray Bottle Holder (6cm x 8.5cm - approx)
WDL. Bradford,BD4 9HZ,UK.
sku - 387031
We take the utmost care to ensure that all information about the products displayed on our site is accurate. However, products may be improved or updated which could result in changes to the product information, ingredients, nutritional content and allergy advice.
We therefore strongly recommend that you always read the actual product label from the product you have purchased, before using or consuming such product. You should not solely rely on the information presented on this site. As a result, Poundland is not liable for any inaccurate or incorrect product information displayed on this site. Please note that this does not affect your statutory rights.