Tommee Tippee First Cup - Turquoise
This small Tommee Tippee First Cup in green is designed to be used from 4 months and can hold up to 190ml of liquid, making it the perfect choice for your baby's first sips. Until now, your baby has been used to breast or bottle feeding, so introducing a cup is an important first step in their weaning journey. This cup has a gentle spout that's easy on little gums, along with large handles that are easy to grip. And since life with a baby is already messy enough, the flip-down spout prevents leaks when you're on the go! As your baby grows and develops, this small and lightweight cup with easy-grip handles will help them develop their drinking skills. It's big enough to keep them happy and hydrated as they start to sit up, play and roll around. And as their skills improve, just remove the handles and you're halfway to a grown-up cup! Learning to drink should be fun, but it doesn't have to be messy. Thanks to the non-drip, flip-up straw, you can rest assured that spills between sips will be kept to a minimum!
Polypropylene and silicone
Cleaning & Sterilising
- Before first use, dissemble and clean the product and then place the components in boiling water for 5 minutes. This is to ensure hygiene.
- Clean before each use. This is to ensure hygiene
- Always wash the product immediately after use.
- Wash in warm soapy water and rinse in clean water or use a dishwasher (top shelf only)
- Do not clean with solvents or harsh chemicals.
- Do not allow the product to come into contact with oil-based foods (e.g. oil/tomato-based sauces) as staining will occur.
- Suitable for sterilisation by steam (electric and microwave), boiling or cold water/liquid solution.
Storage & Use
- Inspect before each use and pull the drinking spout in all directions. Throw away at the first signs of damage or weakness. The spout should not be detached from the product. Do not store or leave in direct sunlight or near a souce of heat.
- Do not store with or allow to come into contact with solvents or harsh chemicals.
- Not suitable for use in a conventional oven or a combination microwave oven with grill feature switched on.
- If warming the liquid, do not heat in the microwave with the first cup sealed. Remove the lid.
- Not suitable for hot or fizzy (carbonated) drinks.
- Always use this product with adult supervision. Accidents have occurred when babies have been left alone with drinking equipment due to the baby falling or if the product has been disassembled.
- Never use spouts or straws as a soother
- Continuous and prolonged sucking of fluids will cause tooth decay. Tooth decay in young children can occur even when non-sweetened fluids are used. This can occur if the baby is allowed to use the cup for long periods through the day and particularly through the night when saliva flow is reduced or if it is used as a soother.
- Always check food temperature before feeding.
Mayborn (UK) Limited. Balliol Business Park, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE12 8EW, UK.
Made in the UK.
sku - 391700
We take the utmost care to ensure that all information about the products displayed on our site is accurate. However, products may be improved or updated which could result in changes to the product information, ingredients, nutritional content and allergy advice.
We therefore strongly recommend that you always read the actual product label from the product you have purchased, before using or consuming such product. You should not solely rely on the information presented on this site. As a result, Poundland is not liable for any inaccurate or incorrect product information displayed on this site. Please note that this does not affect your statutory rights.