The perfect low cost handmade gift for friends, family or teachers. These are easy to make with children and for £5 you can make 24 chocolates.
- Melt some chocolate in a bowl over a pan of hot water and evenly spoon the chocolate into the mould to the top
- Place in a refrigerator or freezer until the chocolate hardens
- Carefully push out each chocolate shape from the mould onto a plate
- Sprinkle the chocolates with Jane Asher edible glitter and tap to remove the excess
- Place in a box or in one of our gift bags which also come with a ribbon to tie your gift
Your handmade Christmas chocolates are now ready to give as a gift!