Make a pretty, handmade Birthday card for that special someone using the ‘Let’s Celebrate’ crafting range.
You Will Need (all available in Poundland)
- White card
- ‘Let’s Celebrate’ washi tape
- ‘Let’s Celebrate’ decorations
- Double sided tape
- Cut a piece of white card to 11 x 16.5cm and cover with strips of washi tape stuck down diagonally. Cover the whole piece of card and fold the untidy edges around the back.
- Stick this piece of card to a 5”x 7” blank card using double sided tape.
- Glue a wooden frame to the centre of the card and finish with a sentimental ‘Happy Birthday’ badge across the frame.
Click here to find your nearest Poundland and get your hands on these crafting essentials for only £1!
Remember to Like Us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up to receive our newsletter if you want to keep up to date with all the Summer offers and prize draws!